I love, love, love these pictures. Thanks for sharing. P.S. How could Amy possible be seen with such a cruel mom who would put a leash on her kid???? ;)
We called it his backpack w/ a tail so she let us. no she was ok with it, I think???
Amy wants me to make sure that you are aware that when she was in charge of Tyler and his leash that she made him hold her hand!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love, love, love these pictures. Thanks for sharing. P.S. How could Amy possible be seen with such a cruel mom who would put a leash on her kid???? ;)
We called it his backpack w/ a tail so she let us. no she was ok with it, I think???
Amy wants me to make sure that you are aware that when she was in charge of Tyler and his leash that she made him hold her hand!!
Post a Comment