Aubrey is adorable! I especially love her headband! Um, but what happened to her forehead?
Thanks, you would be so proud I made her like 5 headbands.she scratched it cause her mom is a slacker and waited till she scratched her face to cut her nails
Man I have cute grandkids! I love the one of Aubrey's smile on the quilt. And the smile with the bare tummy. She is a doll.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Aubrey is adorable! I especially love her headband! Um, but what happened to her forehead?
Thanks, you would be so proud I made her like 5 headbands.
she scratched it cause her mom is a slacker and waited till she scratched her face to cut her nails
Man I have cute grandkids! I love the one of Aubrey's smile on the quilt. And the smile with the bare tummy. She is a doll.
Post a Comment