Standing in front of Tyler's almost done closet!
This will be a kitchen!
Deep in thought!
Bathtub plumbing!
This is the 40 foot storage container with our life in it.
It is a good thing this phase of remodeling is over. I will post the recent pics soon. Oh and the storage container is now in the driveway and is half the size.
5 comments:
Don't look so excited in that one picture. But, hey, it looks better than when I saw it last. :)
Don't look so excited in that one picture. But, hey, it looks better than when I saw it last. :)
Um Amy those pics re way old you saw it almost finished???
I meant the mess. But I already explained it to you. This is just so that I don't look like an idiot on your blog. :/
Finally, a new post! sheesh! What? Do you think remodleing a house is a big deal or something? I mean come on! Where have all the pics of cute kids been all this time? J/K!!! Glad you're back...and things are starting to wrap-up for you guys! Love to all!
Post a Comment