Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Painting!


Tyler really loves helping work on the house!


And he does such a great job!


Aubrey wants to help too!


I don't know if you can see the green dragonflies but so far this is what Aubrey's room is going to look like. Brian put up the dragonflies for her!


And Tyler wanted his room blue like the sky so there it is!

4 comments:

The Stubbs Family said...

Great new pictures! Looks like the remodel is coming along quite well. I hope you have plenty of before and after type pics. I love looking at stuff like that!

We sure miss you guys and hope to be able to see you soon. Maybe we'll take a three day weekend to come down and visit!

Hope all is well! Here's a big hug from us!

Susan said...

We have been taking lots of pics. We are just to about the point where we can move in and finish while we are living there :)

I told Brian that as soon as the house was in order we were going to Utah. We really miss all of you I was showing Brian the laughing video of rachel last night :) and we haven't even met Asher yet, not to mention it would just be nice to visit.

Well talk to you soon :)

CORDERMAN FAMILY said...

Everything looks beautiful, I love the dragon flies in Aubrey's room.

K said...

Hooray! I love the new pictures! I am so glad to see that you are doing well and I can also see why you haven't had time to post pictures :) Hope to see you guys SOON!!!