I tried to get a good video of Aubrey talking to Brian but every time I get out the camera she stops or doesn't say much so this is the best I've been able to do. Hope you think it's as cute as I do!!
So cute! I am really glad that Aubrey loves to talk to her daddy. I'm sure it makes him feel super special!
It does, she only talkto him like that so it makes him feel even more special!
That is adorable, she is SO cute!!!
I love her scream at the beginning! She is SOOOOOOOOOOO adorable.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So cute! I am really glad that Aubrey loves to talk to her daddy. I'm sure it makes him feel super special!
It does, she only talkto him like that so it makes him feel even more special!
That is adorable, she is SO cute!!!
I love her scream at the beginning! She is SOOOOOOOOOOO adorable.
Post a Comment