Monday, October 1, 2007

Wagon Ride!


Sorry you can't see Sydney's face I took two pictures and she moved her head in both then I was out of space on my card.

Poor Tyler we went for a wagon ride yesterday evening and by the time we got home Maddie was carrying Sydney because Tyler had kicked her out of the wagon so he could get comfy and go to sleep. Of course that's not what he said he was doing.

But they did have fun 3/4 of the way around the block!

4 comments:

Amy said...

It's probably a good thing that Syd wasn't looking seeing as how Tyler looks like he's never had a more boring time :)

The Stubbs Family said...

What a cute picture! I love that wagon, we really need to get something like that for Rachel. Where'd you get it.

I'm not sure what we're doing this weekend yet, but we always love seeing you guys. Hopefully things are going a little better for Brian at work this week.

Susan said...

Amy,
Yeah he was very tired as you could see!!

Matthew,
Linda got the wagon last year but I will ask her and let you know. It has sure been a lot of fun!

We are planning on leaving thursday after work, Jeff snd Msddie are coming too so we will call you on are way up!

Susan said...

Sorry just saw my comment I was typing in the dark again!