Friday, October 12, 2007

A Visit From Aunt Kaley


Aubrey is giving Aunt Kaley big smiles in this picture!


Nice crusty face Aubrey!

My best friend Kaley came to visit for a few days and we went shopping and had lunch (shocking I know) but we were putting some stuff in the car and going to Wild Oats so I just took a few pictures. Hopefully we will get a few w/ Tyler too.

Aunt Jill moved back too so I will be posting some of her and the kids as well, I hope she doesn't get mad I haven't done that yet. I guess I just figured I had time :)

2 comments:

Linda said...

How can that little girl have such an adorable smile and yet...look so crusty a minute later??? I love Kaley's long hair...looks so pretty!

Susan said...

I like Kaley's hair long too. She hasn't had it that long since junior high.