Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Car Wash!
So we have been spending a lot of evenings at the shop lately because Brain has been working late, so today I met him up there and decided to finally wash my car! Aubrey decided that she wanted to help me and she wanted nothing to do with being put down on the office floor or sitting in her car seat so she could watch! So being determined to wash my car cause it was only like the 3rd time I went up to do it I put Aubrey in my sling so she could help Mommy wash the car. It was very challenging! I wish I had a picture to share but Brain was working to hard and by the time he was done it was dark and we were done. So you will just have to imagine it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds fun. Wish there was a picture of you two!
Oh and that blue spider is not any better than the vampire bat. Thanks.
I'm glad you finally got a clean car, even if it was under "trying" circumstances. Isn't it fun to have children who want to "help." (And I disagree. The spider is WAY LESS creepy than the bat was!)
I can imagine it! How cute :) And I disagree with both Mom and Allyson. I like your creepy animals!
Thank You Amy!!!
Post a Comment