Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A Cold Weekend In Fairview!






We spent a lot of time inside this weekend the high on Sat. was 47 but we found ways to still have a lot of fun!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I especially like Tyler's toys in the last picture.

Susan said...

Thanks he was helping Brian put away the ammo!

The Stubbs Family said...

I'm still bummed that we missed you guys. But it was probably better that we didn't connect after all. Once my little food poisoning episode ended Kelly, Rachel and I all came down with colds (which we still have). We always love seeing you guys, but we would have hated to pass on our illnesses.

As for the pictures, they look great! I love the one of Tyler "keeping busy."

We love you guys!

Susan said...

The kids and I are fighting colds too, Tyler got one right before we went up to Fairview and passed it along. It is the season for colds!

We should be coming up the weekend before halloween for Amy's B-day so maybe we can meet up then.

Love you guys too, talk to you soon!