Aubrey and I actually had matching t-shirts, but when we were at Old Navy I couldn't find one for Tyler. Luckily he already had this one!
It looks like Tyler was getting ready to slice something in this picture!
What a cute smile! She is always trying to suck on those fingers! :)
I just thought this was such a cute face so I zoomed in and tried to take Tyler and I out of the picture but that darn hair just got in the way. Half of our faces were cut off anyway but we did have fun taking the picture together!
3 comments:
Maybe Tyler is going to "tut your hand off!" or maybe Aubrey's because she's looking a little worried in that picture. I also like her classic crusty face. And her shirt is so cute! You got them at Old Navy you say?
Yes, they are always very cheap at Old Navy!
So cute! Now just get you and Brian and take some pictures in front on the pumpkin!
Post a Comment